APPLICATIONS FOR 2019 OPEN 1 OCTOBER 2018
By participating in the Peninsula Business Awards, you are providing your organisation and your employees with a unique opportunity to benchmark your performance against other like businesses.
Should you be a winner, then the Awards will provide you with thousands of dollars worth of free advertising and editorial via our Media announcements through our marketing channels. You will be provided the recognition you so appropriately deserve as well as the opportunity to network with other successful business owners and operators.
So don't delay - enter today!!
HOW TO SEND IN YOUR ENTRY:
Post to: Peninsula Business Awards, PO Box 249, McCrae, VIC, 3938, OR
To be eligible to enter the Peninsula Business Awards you will be required to meet the following conditions of entry:
1. Agree to your business being profiled in the media. The winners may receive publicity through participating media organisations.
2. Applicants can enter via email or send a hard copy using the template entry form provided.
3. Applicants can enter one or more of the listed categories. However it is highly recommended that applicants enter a category where they can demonstrate a competitive edge. The judges may, at their discretion, re-categorise an entry if it is felt appropriate. The judges' decision is final.
4. The applicant's principal place of business and head office must be within the Mornington Peninsula Region; the business must be a registered business; and they must have an ABN.
5. Franchisors residing within the Mornington Peninsula region, as well as individual franchisees, are permitted to enter.
6. Entries must be submitted by the deadline - no extensions are possible.
7. Entries will be assessed on the criteria, highlighting the applicant's commitment to excellence.